Happy New Year! We waited just a bit to announce January's meetup so
it wouldn't get missed while you were on vacation or just purging 2016
We've got a great year in store and we want to kick off 2017 right with a great meeting!
Have you deployed Cloud PBX or been waiting on Auto-attendants and
Call Queues to do so? We're going to talk about them! They are
currently in preview and we'll review their features and how to set them
In addition, we'll discuss the Meeting Migration Service. This
replaces the stand-alone tool that needed to be run to update your users
meetings after migrating them to the Cloud.
ComputerTalk is sponsoring the meeting:
Understanding how to effectively leverage Office 365/Skype for Business PSTN in the contact center.
Join Brandon Viamonte and Kirk Schroeder from ComputerTalk as they discuss how to enhance Skype4B EV with auto attendant, enhanced response groups and multimedia contact center.
You'll come out of this user group knowing:
• What’s new with Microsoft and Office 365 Cloud PBX in the contact center and enhanced response groups
• Why Microsoft is now leading the pack in UC and Contact Center
• How to integrate your Microsoft applications into the contact center
• How to improve help desk and customer service with the Microsoft productivity suite
• How to turn your Microsoft suite into a real time management and business decision making tool with your contact center