As we all try to figure out what’s next for in-person events, the Colorado UC User Group and Comms are partnering up with Microsoft and vendors to bring interesting and unique experiences to life.
Up next is the Microsoft Teams Room System Summit!
Trying to figure out hybrid work? Have you ever wanted to compare Microsoft Teams Rooms side by side? Want to know how to best manage MTR’s? Or are you curious about the new MTR Pro License?
Join Denver area Microsoft 365 architects, partners for an informative in-person only event with sessions about Microsoft Teams Rooms
Partners who will be joining us and showing their Teams Room System solutions are:
When: October 6th
Where: Microsoft Offices – 7595 Technology Way, Suite 400, Denver, CO 80237
- 11:00am – Welcome/kick-off
- 11:05am – 11:50am – Topic 1: Hybrid Work/Meetings (speaker Adam Ball, Cloud Revolution)
- 11:50am – 12:30pm – Lunch and have attendees visit sponsors
- 12:30pm – 1:15pm – Topic 2: How to License your Microsoft Teams Room (speaker Allen Wat, Microsoft)
- 1:20pm – 2:05pm – Topic 3: Teams Rooms: Remote Monitoring and Management (speaker Nate Loback, Jacobs Engineering)
- 2:05pm – 3pm – Networking (attendees can continue to visit the sponsor setups)
The event is FREE, open to the public and is your chance to immerse yourself in all things Microsoft Teams Rooms.